- New & solid cine-style body
- 95mm Front O.D. for compatability with clip-on matte boxes.
- 92mm Filter size
- Integrated follow focus and iris gears
- Expanded focus distance markings
- Permanent PL or EF mount
- Imperial or Metric measurement system
Our lenses work perfectly on the best cinema cameras from Arri, RED, BlackMagic, Zcam, Kinefinity, etc.
MIR- 20M 20mm F3.5 is the widest rectilinear lens in Soviet lens line-up. It’s losely based on the Carl Zeiss Flektogon 20mm optical formula. The minimum focusing distance is just 0.18m, which makes it one of the shortest close focusing lenses in its class and a great lens for getting very close to your subject. If you want the maximum depth of field though, focusing to around 2m brings pretty much everything into focus!