37 mm / F2.8 – Mir 1B CANON EF EOS mount LENS Anamorphic flare bokeh (only oval diaphragm)
Body:Black. Focus Gear: Metal
LENS IS DECLICKED
This is FLARE anamorphic lens.The lens has effect of an anamorphic lens(anamorphic bokeh & anamorphic flare).Also there is an oval diaphragm and standart round diaphragm lens is painted color inside. Videos and photos turn out very interesting! This lens will give to your image improbable appeal! Focusing in full range, including infinity. Glasses have small traces of use. Inside there is no dust.Aperture blades free of oil. The lens has undergone cleaning and testing by the qualified master. It is completely ready to use.
IGA have developed a set of lenses to deliver the the look, feel and characteristics of Panavision C Series anamorphic lenses from the 1970s. Classic movies like Blade Runner, Star Wars, James Bond – The Spy Who Loved Me and Superman were all shot on Panavision C series lenses giving that ‘Classic Hollywood’ look we all know so well. This set of lenses is now available to buy from IGA.
The set lenses provides all the characteristics of these classic Panavision C series lenses, like: oval bokeh, blue horizontal flares, very narrow depth of field, soft warm skin tones, blooming highlights.
The lenses are custom modified and designed by IGA lenses using Russian KMZ spherical lenses which have been modified with new internal coatings to the lens body, new oval fixed apperture and flare creator all inside the lens between the lens elements.
These modified lenses are spherical and let you shoot the classic anamorphic look without having to de- squeeze the anamorphic image in post production , simply add 1:2.35 aspect ratio black bars in post production.
The lenses come with PL mount , ideal for use on 4K cameras by Pansonic, Sony, Canon, Red and Arri , taking off the harsh digital 4k clinical look and giving you the Classic 70s Hollywood Anamorphic look.
These lenses have been developed and tested in conjunction with British Cinematographer/Director Andy Lee who is using them to shoot his new feature film.
37 mm / F2.8 – Mir 1B
Lens MIR 1B 2.8/37
- Focal length: 37 mm
- Diaphragm: F2.8-F16
- Minimum Focusing Distance = 0,24 m
The MIR 1B 2.8/37 lens is very small and compact, on the lens there are three control rings. The focus ring has a pronounced similarity with the nut due to the sharp edges.
In 1958, Mir-1 (under M39) won the Grand Prix at the World Exhibition in Brussels, and in 1959, Mir-1 was awarded the Diploma of the 2nd degree of the Exhibition of Economic Achievements of the USSR. The lens was copied with Carl Zeiss Jena Flektogon 35mm F2.8.
Features of the MIR 1B 2.8/37:
- Like any other old Soviet lens – MIR 1B 2.8/37 is made of glass and metal, because it will serve for a very long time, but with a neat treatment – forever.
- The MIR 1B 2.8/37 lens perfectly fits both the full frame and the crocheted cameras and other smaller formats. This is important, because many lovers of Soviet optics use it on the crocheted digital SLR and mirrorless cameras, and after the upgrade to the full format they will be able to continue using this lens.
- The lens has a diaphragm preset ring. An irreplaceable thing for manual lenses.
- Interesting wide-angle lens with good sharpness and softness of the picture.
- The MIR 1B 2.8/37 lens is really sharp, but the picture is soft, which is quite a big rarity. The lens becomes very sharp at 5.6, keeps the side and back light, which is important for photographing landscapes.