- Lens is fully ready to use
- Lens looks like new
- Have DE-CLICK aperture
- Smooth focus
- Lenses have metal focus & iris gears
- Lenses have front and rear caps
- Lenses come with a carry case
- Focusing in full range, including infinity
- Glasses have small traces of use
- Inside there is no dust
- Aperture blades free of oil
- Have front screw filter size 77mm and outcide diameter 80mm
- The lens has undergone cleaning and testing by the qualified master.
58/2 HELIOS 44m
Best vintage lens: small, cheap, far from perfect, but incredible in so many ways.
There are many versions of this lens with the 44-2 model being the most common. All versions though were based on the amazing Zeiss’s Biotar 58mm, which explains why Helios 58mm is so well regarded. It’s always the first lens I recommend to anyone wishing to try out vintage lenses.
It pretty much has it all including the beautiful dreamy flares, very unique swirly bokeh and a great sharpness (providing you get lucky with your copy). Minimum focusing distance is 0.50m, so gets you pretty nice close-ups with this lens, making it very popular for mid/close portrait shots.
Min Focusing Distance: 0.5m
Angle of View (FF): 40°
Focus Throw: Approx. 270°
Aperture Blades: 8
Aperture Range: F2.8 – F16
Weight (with mods): 319g