Set 3 soviet Anamorphic (with color Purple painting & oval diaphragm) flare lens Сanon EF mount. 37 mm Mir 1B, 58 mm Helios 44-2, 85 mm Jupiter 9.
This is flare anamorphic lens.The lens has effect of an anamorphic lens. Also there is an oval diaphragm with a unique value 3,5. And standart round diaphragm 2-16.
Lens is painted violet color inside. It gives to the picture a certain effect. Videos and photos turn out very interesting!!! This lens will give to your image improbable appeal! Focusing in full range, including infinity. Glasses have small traces of use. Inside there is no dust. The lens has undergone cleaning and testing by the qualified master. It is completely ready to use.
Old School. In a lens there is a spirit of the age. It was created in 80-th in the Soviet Union. It is a fantastic Soviet portrait lens.It can give you the fine picture for a wide angle. You will receive unforgettable impressions using this lens. It has excellent mechanics. Also the lens has a gear wheel of control of a diaphragm and a gear wheel of control of focusing. It will very strongly facilitate use of this lens on modern cameras.
Quality of all Soviet optics is the German quality. The most part of the Soviet lenses is developed on the basis of the German technologies which the Soviet Union has received on preparations. You receive excellent quality for reasonable money.
This set include:
The Mir 1v – it is essentially the standard USSR moderate wide angle lens. The optical formula is believed to be as shown and is a copy/derived from the Zeiss Flektogon.
The Helios 44-2 – named KING OF BOKEH, is probably the most readily available and will give you the swirly bokeh you’re looking for.
Jupiter-9 will rapidly become one of your favorite portrait lenses, and it’s fantastic for video. This is widely regarded as one of those “legendary” lenses amongst users of older glass
- Lens mount: CANON EF
- Frame Size: 24×36 mm
- FULL FRAME
- Focal length: 37 mm, 58 mm, 85 mm
- Lenses can be used with any cameras with CANON EF
- This item include front and rear caps, cases
37 mm / F2.8 – Mir 1B
Lens MIR 1B 2.8/37
- Focal length: 37mm
- Diaphragm: F2.8-F16
The MIR 1B 2.8/37 lens is very small and compact, on the lens there are three control rings. The focus ring has a pronounced similarity with the nut due to the sharp edges.
In 1958, Mir-1 (under M39) won the Grand Prix at the World Exhibition in Brussels, and in 1959, Mir-1 was awarded the Diploma of the 2nd degree of the Exhibition of Economic Achievements of the USSR. The lens was copied with Carl Zeiss Jena Flektogon 35mm F2.8.
Features of the MIR 1B 2.8/37:
- Like any other old Soviet lens – MIR 1B 2.8/37 is made of glass and metal, because it will serve for a very long time, but with a neat treatment – forever.
- The MIR 1B 2.8/37 lens perfectly fits both the full frame and the crocheted cameras and other smaller formats. This is important, because many lovers of Soviet optics use it on the crocheted digital SLR and mirrorless cameras, and after the upgrade to the full format they will be able to continue using this lens.
- The lens has a diaphragm preset ring. An irreplaceable thing for manual lenses.
- Interesting wide-angle lens with good sharpness and softness of the picture.
- The MIR 1B 2.8/37 lens is really sharp, but the picture is soft, which is quite a big rarity. The lens becomes very sharp at 5.6, keeps the side and back light, which is important for photographing landscapes.
58 mm / F2 – Helios 44-2
Lens HELIOS 44-2 2/58
- Focal Length: 58mm
- Diaphragm: F2
The HELIOS 44-2 2/58 lens has a diaphragm preset ring. With it, you can select one of the fixed values: F / 2, 2.8, 4, 5.6, 8, 11, 16. Unlike the preset ring, the diaphragm setting ring rotates smoothly and with it you can set any intermediate value. The smooth motion of the diaphragm setting ring is useful when shooting video. The diaphragm consists of 8 petals, which form a hole in the form of regular polyhedra.
The focus ring rotates 270 degrees, the stroke of the ring is smooth. Manual hitting is quite convenient. During focusing, the front lens does not rotate, only the frame rim is elongated.
In the center of the image, the lens is sharp enough even on F / 2.0. On the closed diaphragms, the edges and corners of the image come to normal. Like other lenses of the HELIOS-44 family, version 44-2 spins the background (the legendary “twisted bokeh” of helios). Such a lens can be an excellent find.
Lens HELIOS 44-2 2/58 – one of the most common lenses of the HELIOS 44 series. The mass production of such lenses did not go for the benefit of image quality. The lens can and should be used for any creative ideas. On the crooked cameras it can serve as a good portrait lens.
85 mm / F2 – Jupiter 9
Lens JUPITER 9 2/85
- Focal Length: 86mm
- Diaphragm: F2
The optical circuit of JUPITER 9 2/85 was copied with Carl Zeiss Jena Sonnar 2/85. The JUPITER 9 2/85 lens is solidly assembled – all made of metal and glass. The focus ring rotates smoothly. During focusing, the front lens does not rotate, but the frame rims forward. The focus ring rotates 270 degrees. During focusing, the entire lens unit moves. The minimum focusing distance is 80 cm. The maximum ratio for macro photography is 1: 7.3. The lens can use standard filters with a diameter of 49 mm.
The lens has an installation ring and a diaphragm preset ring. The installation ring can take one of the following fixed values: F / 2, 2.8, 4, 5.6, 8, 11, 16. The preset ring rotates smoothly and with its help you can set any value of the number F. The aperture consists of 15 petals already.
On the open diaphragm, the lens lacks any sharpness and contrast, which can be skillfully applied to create portraits. At the aperture of F / 5.6 JUPITER 9 2/85 gives normal sharpness.
Features of the JUPITER 9 2/85 lens:
- A large maximum F / 2.0 aperture and a focal length of 85 mm make it easy to control the depth of the sharply-imaged space.
- The lens is quite heavy.
- The aperture consists of 15 petals and is ideal for shooting portraits, giving an even bokeh. Also, in creating an excellent bokeh helps an excellent Sonnar scheme for 7 elements in 3 groups.
Lens JUPITER 9 2/85 – a lens with a strong soft effect on a fully open aperture. From the aperture of F / 2.8, the lens significantly increases its sharpness. Can serve as an interesting creative lens, in particular for creating portraits.