Set 5 Standard (without painting & oval diaphragm) lens for CANON EF mount. 37 mm Mir 1B, 58 mm Helios 44-2, 85 mm Jupiter 9, 100mm mc Kaleinar 5H, 135 mm Jupiter-37A
Focusing in full range, including infinity. Glasses have small traces of use. Inside there is no dust. The lens has undergone cleaning and testing by the qualified master. It is completely ready to use.
This set include:
- 37 mm / F2.8 – Mir 1B
- 58 mm / F2 – Helios 44-2
- 85 mm / F2 – Jupiter 9
- 100mm / F2.8 – mc Kaleinar 5H
- 135 mm / F2.8 – Jupiter-37A
Lens have metal anodized diaphragm control gear with modul 0.8. Lens have metal anodized focus gear with modul 0.8. Filter mount 72mm. This set include: aluminium case, metal hoods, front and rear cap.
- Lens mount: CANON EF
- Frame Size: 24×36 mm
- FULL FRAME
- Focal length: 37 mm, 58 mm, 85 mm, 100mm, 135 mm
- This item include hoods, front and rear caps
37 mm / F2.8 – Mir 1B
37 mm / F2.8 – Mir 1B
Lens MIR 1B 2.8/37
- Focal length: 37mm
- Diaphragm: F2.8-F16
The MIR 1B 2.8/37 lens is very small and compact, on the lens there are three control rings. The focus ring has a pronounced similarity with the nut due to the sharp edges.
In 1958, Mir-1 (under M39) won the Grand Prix at the World Exhibition in Brussels, and in 1959, Mir-1 was awarded the Diploma of the 2nd degree of the Exhibition of Economic Achievements of the USSR. The lens was copied with Carl Zeiss Jena Flektogon 35mm F2.8.
Features of the MIR 1B 2.8/37:
- Like any other old Soviet lens – MIR 1B 2.8/37 is made of glass and metal, because it will serve for a very long time, but with a neat treatment – forever.
- The MIR 1B 2.8/37 lens perfectly fits both the full frame and the crocheted cameras and other smaller formats. This is important, because many lovers of Soviet optics use it on the crocheted digital SLR and mirrorless cameras, and after the upgrade to the full format they will be able to continue using this lens.
- The lens has a diaphragm preset ring. An irreplaceable thing for manual lenses.
- Interesting wide-angle lens with good sharpness and softness of the picture.
- The MIR 1B 2.8/37 lens is really sharp, but the picture is soft, which is quite a big rarity. The lens becomes very sharp at 5.6, keeps the side and back light, which is important for photographing landscapes.
58 mm / F2 – Helios 44-2
58 mm / F2 – Helios 44-2
Lens HELIOS 44-2 2/58
- Focal Length: 58mm
- Diaphragm: F2
The HELIOS 44-2 2/58 lens has a diaphragm preset ring. With it, you can select one of the fixed values: F / 2, 2.8, 4, 5.6, 8, 11, 16. Unlike the preset ring, the diaphragm setting ring rotates smoothly and with it you can set any intermediate value. The smooth motion of the diaphragm setting ring is useful when shooting video. The diaphragm consists of 8 petals, which form a hole in the form of regular polyhedra.
The focus ring rotates 270 degrees, the stroke of the ring is smooth. Manual hitting is quite convenient. During focusing, the front lens does not rotate, only the frame rim is elongated.
In the center of the image, the lens is sharp enough even on F / 2.0. On the closed diaphragms, the edges and corners of the image come to normal. Like other lenses of the HELIOS-44 family, version 44-2 spins the background (the legendary “twisted bokeh” of helios). Such a lens can be an excellent find.
Lens HELIOS 44-2 2/58 – one of the most common lenses of the HELIOS 44 series. The mass production of such lenses did not go for the benefit of image quality. The lens can and should be used for any creative ideas. On the crooked cameras it can serve as a good portrait lens.
85 mm / F2 – Jupiter 9
Lens JUPITER 9 2/85
- Focal Length: 86mm
- Diaphragm: F2
The optical circuit of JUPITER 9 2/85 was copied with Carl Zeiss Jena Sonnar 2/85. The JUPITER 9 2/85 lens is solidly assembled – all made of metal and glass. The focus ring rotates smoothly. During focusing, the front lens does not rotate, but the frame rims forward. The focus ring rotates 270 degrees. During focusing, the entire lens unit moves. The minimum focusing distance is 80 cm. The maximum ratio for macro photography is 1: 7.3. The lens can use standard filters with a diameter of 49 mm.
The lens has an installation ring and a diaphragm preset ring. The installation ring can take one of the following fixed values: F / 2, 2.8, 4, 5.6, 8, 11, 16. The preset ring rotates smoothly and with its help you can set any value of the number F. The aperture consists of 15 petals already.
On the open diaphragm, the lens lacks any sharpness and contrast, which can be skillfully applied to create portraits. At the aperture of F / 5.6 JUPITER 9 2/85 gives normal sharpness.
Features of the JUPITER 9 2/85 lens:
- A large maximum F / 2.0 aperture and a focal length of 85 mm make it easy to control the depth of the sharply-imaged space.
- The lens is quite heavy.
- The aperture consists of 15 petals and is ideal for shooting portraits, giving an even bokeh. Also, in creating an excellent bokeh helps an excellent Sonnar scheme for 7 elements in 3 groups.
Lens JUPITER 9 2/85 – a lens with a strong soft effect on a fully open aperture. From the aperture of F / 2.8, the lens significantly increases its sharpness. Can serve as an interesting creative lens, in particular for creating portraits.
100 mm / F2.8 – MC Kaleinar 5H
Lens KALEYNAR 5H 2.8 / 100
- Focal length: 100 mm
- Diaphragm: F2.8
- Minimum Focusing Distance = 0,8 m
The KALEINAR 5H 2.8 / 100 lens is an excellent short TV with a f / 2.8-22 aperture and 100mm focal length. There is his double ARSAT H 100 F2.8 – it’s the same lens.
The KALEINAR 5H 2.8 / 100 lens is a legendary lens, it is a very popular lens due to its relative cheapness and high quality of the received photos. He is rightfully considered one of the best Soviet portrait lenses.
When using the KALEINAR 5H 2.8 / 100 lens, there will be no problems with focusing to infinity, as well as with preset aperture. It is very easy to find out the year of the lens release – for this the first two digits in its serial number answer.
The KALEINAR 5H 2.8 / 100 lens weighs more than 300 grams with its small appearance. MC Kaleinar-5H 2.8 / 10 is made in the good old traditions – glass and metal.
The KALEINAR 5H 2.8 / 100 lens only has manual focus. The focus ring is rubberized. When focusing, the lens trunk lengthens by about 2 centimeters. The focus ring rotates 270 degrees, so the KALEINAR 5H 2.8 / 100 has a very large focus ring move. When focusing, the front lens does not rotate. Focus on the lens is quite nice. The minimum focusing distance is 80 centimeters.
The aperture of the lens has only 6 petals. The maximum value of F / 2.8 makes it easy to take pictures with a blurred background. The aperture can take a value from F / 2.8 to F / 22.
In connection with the excellent ratio of the focal length and aperture, the KALEINAR 5H 2.8 / 100 lens is ideal for portrait and creative shooting.
The lens has good image quality. First of all, it has excellent sharpness all over the field of the frame, good contrast, color rendition.
The KALEINAR 5H 2.8 / 100 lens is a unique lens with fantastic sharpness. The lens is one of the top five portrait Soviet lenses.
135 mm / F3.5 – Jupiter 37A
135 mm / F3.5 – Jupiter 37A
The JUPITER 37A 3.5 / 135 lens
- Focal Length: 135 mm
- Aperture: F3.5
Legend of the last century, the people’s lens – JUPITER 37A 3.5 / 135. He is called a small TV or a big portrait, which corresponds to reality. JUPITER 37A 3.5 / 135 is the best Soviet portrait lens on the range of 85-135mm.
Features of the JUPITER 37A 3.5 / 135:
- Ordinary enlightenment. But even this enlightenment avoids unnecessary glare.
- Has a replaceable shank. It allows you to use a photo system with different working segments.
- 12 petals of the diaphragm. Therefore, it can act as an excellent portrait lens with smooth circles blurring the background (it has a good side).
- Not a fixed stroke of the diaphragm ring – the ring does not have fixed diaphragm values of type 4.5, 5.6, 8, but has a continuous stroke ring. This is very useful when shooting video, when you can smoothly close and open the diaphragm (and not jerky at fixed values)
- Large diaphragm stroke F3.5-F22. Pretty manoeuvrable lens. JUPITER 37A 3.5 / 135 has the function of preset aperture. To use this function, you need to remove the diaphragm ring into the camera and release it at the desired aperture value. Then the aperture will be closed only to the specified value. This is quite handy when working with manual optics – to focus on the full open diaphragm, quickly close to the desired value and shoot.
- The metal case.
- Works in minus 15 to plus 45 ° C.
- Near focus of 1.2 meters. The focus ring rotates 270 degrees.
- The diameter of the filter is 52 mm.
- The lens has 4 lenses in 3 groups.
- On the fully open diaphragm F3.5, slightly soft, excellent portraits are obtained, if it is closed, then the sharpness is sufficient for all tasks.
The JUPITER 37A 3.5 / 135 lens is a good lens. The lens has a nice blur of the background and excellent sharpness since the maximum open diaphragm. The JUPITER 37A 3.5 / 135 lens is one of the best Soviet portrait lenses, it is easy to install on modern digital SLR cameras with the help of a replacement shank system.