Set 8 Anamorphic flare (with color Purple painting & oval diaphragm) lens for micro 4/3 M4/3 GH4 GH5 BMPCC Camera. 16 mm MC Zenitar, 20 mm MIR 20, 29 mm Pentacon Auto, 37 mm Mir 1B, 58 mm Helios 44-2, 85 mm Jupiter 9, 100 mm MC Kaleinar 5H, 135 mm Jupiter 37A
LENS IS DECLICKED
This is FLARE anamorphic lens.The lens has effect of an anamorphic lens. Also there is an oval diaphragm with a unique value 3,5. And standart diaphragm 3.5-16. Lens is painted violet color inside. Videos and photos turn out very interesting! This lens will give to your image improbable appeal! Focusing in full range, including infinity. Glasses have small traces of use. Inside there is no dust. The lens has undergone cleaning and testing by the qualified master. It is completely ready to use.
IGA have developed a set of lenses to deliver the the look, feel and characteristics of Panavision C Series anamorphic lenses from the 1970s. Classic movies like Blade Runner, Star Wars, James Bond – The Spy Who Loved Me and Superman were all shot on Panavision C series lenses giving that ‘Classic Hollywood’ look we all know so well. This set of lenses is now available to buy from IGA .
The set of 8 lenses provides all the characteristics of these classic Panavision C series lenses, like: oval bokeh, blue horizontal flares, very narrow depth of field, soft warm skin tones, blooming highlights.
The lenses are custom modified and designed by IGA lenses using Russian KMZ spherical lenses which have been modified with new internal coatings to the lens body, new oval fixed apperture and flare creator all inside the lens between the lens elements.
These modified lenses are spherical and let you shoot the classic anamorphic look without having to de-squeeze the anamorphic image in post production, simply add 1:2.35 aspect ratio black bars in post production.
The lenses come in Canon EF mount and M42 scew mount, ideal for use on 4K cameras by Pansonic, Sony, Canon, Red and Arri , taking off the harsh digital 4k clinical look and giving you the Classic 70s Hollywood Anamorphic look.
These lenses have been developed and tested in conjunction with British Cinematographer/Director Andy Lee who is using them to shoot his new feature film.
This set include:
- 16 mm / F2.8 – MC Zenitar
- 20 mm / F3.5 – MIR 20
- 29 mm / F2.8 – Pentacon Auto
- 37 mm / F2.8 – Mir 1B
- 58 mm / F2 – Helios 44-2
- 85 mm / F2 – Jupiter 9
- 100 mm / F2.8 – MC Kaleinar 5H
- 135 mm / F3.5 – Jupiter 37A
- Lens mount: micro 4/3
- Frame Size: 24×36 mm
- FULL FRAME
- Focal length: 16 mm, 20 mm, 29 mm, 37 mm, 58 mm, 85 mm, 100 mm, 135 mm
- The lens can be used with all cameras with micro 4/3
- This item include cases, front and rear caps
16 mm / F2.8 – MC Zenitar
Lens ZENITAR M 2.8 / 16 FISHEYE
- Focal length: 16mm
- Diaphragm: F2.8
Lens ZENITAR M 2.8 / 16 FISHEYE short-focus ultra-wide-angle lens. First impression: the lens is quite small, very well assembled. An amazing curved front lens attracts attention.
Features of ZENITAR M 2.8 / 16 FISHEYE:
- Wide angle of 16mm. On full-frame cameras, the lens will give a viewing angle of 180 degrees diagonally. But on the crested matrix, the viewing angle will be equivalent to 24mm on the full frame. And 24mm is an ordinary wide-angle lens.
- Characteristic distortion of the outlook. The lens has a strong barrel-shaped distortion, which in this case is not a problem, but a chip. The picture acquires an unusual appearance, the lines along the edge of the frame are strongly bent opening for the photographer a flight for compositions and interesting ideas.
- A large aperture of F / 2.8. At what, the lens is sharp enough already with a fully open diaphragm.
- The ZENITAR M 2.8 / 16 FISHEYE lens is very compact, lightweight and durable. In the best traditions of Soviet optics – glass and iron.
- The lens ZENITAR M 2.8 / 16 FISHEYE manual, it will not have an auto focus. Focus should be manually, it’s not difficult at all, using a wide-angle lens.
- The ZENITAR M 2.8 / 16 FISHEYE lens has a jumping diaphragm. This means that you can focus on sharpness when the aperture is open, and take a picture at the value that is set on the diaphragm control ring. It is very convenient and allows you to control the aperture.
- The ZENITAR M 2.8 / 16 FISHEYE lens does not support the use of protective and gradient filters. There is simply nowhere to screw in the protective filter, and even the front lens has a bulge.
- The ZENITAR M 2.8 / 16 FISHEYE lens has a wonderful depth-of-field and aperture control scale.
- The ZENITAR M 2.8 / 16 FISHEYE lens is suitable for full-frame cameras.
- When focusing, the front lens unit moves slightly forward, about half a centimeter.
- This lens ZENITAR M 2.8 / 16 FISHEYE is popular with photographers and videographers. Pay attention to the fact that the lens does not give a super wide angle and super distortion on the camera, you need to use special fishes for the crumbled cameras, or fichees with an even smaller focal length.
- The picture is interesting, the sharpness is there and at 2.8, if you close to 5.6, then the sharpness becomes just fabulous. Strong distortion. The contrast is excellent. The lens is well tolerated by the backlight and side light. Sharpness in the corners practically does not fall.
- Very interesting Soviet manual lens. Perfect for people who need a wide angle, as well as for photo experiments with an interesting “bent” picture, which gives the fisheye.
20 mm / F3.5 – MIR 20
- Focal length: 20mm
- Aperture: F3.5
When you first take the lens, the convex front lens, which has a wide edging that resembles a lens hood, attracts very much attention.
Features of the MIR 20 3.5 / 20 lens:
- The focus of the lens is very smooth. Due to the fact that the front lens forms a kind of lens hood, the focusing ring remains clamped between the camera body and the “blend”. The focus ring rotates 320 degrees, thus providing a very precise focus for sharpness. When focusing, the front lens does not rotate, and the lens unit with the front lens moves about half a centimeter from the camera.
- The aperture of the lens is only F / 3.5. But the wide-angle is often used for landscapes, and there is no need for a large aperture.
- The MIR 20 3.5 / 20 lens shows the depth of field for each aperture value. “Infinity” near the lens begins with 2 meters on the focus scale.
- There are different versions of MIR 20 3.5 / 20, some do not support the installation of filters at the front of the lens, some use light filters that are installed near the rear group of lenses.
- The lens is very well assembled. Iron and glass.
- MIR 20 3.5 / 20 is an ultrawideguide, the focus ring has to be twisted very rarely, and in 90% of cases the lens is focused on infinity.
- An unusual feature of MIR 20 3.5 / 20 is the minimum focusing distance, which is only 18 centimeters. This is a very good indicator, you can experiment with the prospect, taking off small objects, flowers, etc. The MIR 20 3.5 / 20 lens has one of the shortest focusing distances among the lenses of this class.
- On the crocheted chambers, ultra-wide-angle lenses, MIR 20 3.5 / 20 including, lose their “over wide-angle” and become the usual “wide-angles”. Of course, on full-frame cameras MIR 20 3.5 / 20 will be of much greater interest.
- MIR 20 3.5 / 20 – an interesting vintage lens, gives excellent sharpness in the center, loses sharpness around the edges of the frame. One of the few Soviet lenses, which creates a really wide viewing angle on the crozed cameras.
29 mm / F2.8 – Pentacon Auto
- Focal length: 29 mm
- Limits of aperture: F2.8-F22
PENTACON auto 2.8 / 29 is a good wide-angle lens. Gives a good, rather sharp picture.
Features of the PENTACON auto 2.8 / 29:
- PENTACON auto 2.8 / 29 – manual lens. You can focus only manually.
- You can use both on a full frame and on a crochet.
- The focus ring is quite comfortable. Focusing is pleasant. The maximum aperture of 2.8 makes this lens sufficiently luminous to remove from hands in poor lighting to get a normal result.
- Bokeh on the open is very good.
- Multi-blur allows you to get a contrasting picture.
- The build quality is excellent, because it is made in the GDR.
- The body has all the necessary indicators, as well as for any non-autofocus lens. Infinity on the focus distance scale starts at 4 meters. The DIGIT is indicated for the following aperture values: 4, 8, 16, 22.
- When focusing, the front element does not rotate, only leaves 2 cm forward.
- The lens has a very small MDF (the minimum focusing distance), this will allow you to shoot from a very close distance and thereby control the perspective. For a wide angle, MDF is a very important indicator.
- Usually, a lens with such a focal length is used for landscapes, nature.
37 mm / F2.8 – Mir 1B
Lens MIR 1B 2.8/37
- Focal length: 37mm
- Diaphragm: F2.8-F16
The MIR 1B 2.8/37 lens is very small and compact, on the lens there are three control rings. The focus ring has a pronounced similarity with the nut due to the sharp edges.
In 1958, Mir-1 (under M39) won the Grand Prix at the World Exhibition in Brussels, and in 1959, Mir-1 was awarded the Diploma of the 2nd degree of the Exhibition of Economic Achievements of the USSR. The lens was copied with Carl Zeiss Jena Flektogon 35mm F2.8.
Features of the MIR 1B 2.8/37:
- Like any other old Soviet lens – MIR 1B 2.8/37 is made of glass and metal, because it will serve for a very long time, but with a neat treatment – forever.
- The MIR 1B 2.8/37 lens perfectly fits both the full frame and the crocheted cameras and other smaller formats. This is important, because many lovers of Soviet optics use it on the crocheted digital SLR and mirrorless cameras, and after the upgrade to the full format they will be able to continue using this lens.
- The lens has a diaphragm preset ring. An irreplaceable thing for manual lenses.
- Interesting wide-angle lens with good sharpness and softness of the picture.
- The MIR 1B 2.8/37 lens is really sharp, but the picture is soft, which is quite a big rarity. The lens becomes very sharp at 5.6, keeps the side and back light, which is important for photographing landscapes.
58 mm / F2 – Helios 44-2
Lens HELIOS 44-2 2/58
- Focal Length: 58mm
- Diaphragm: F2
The HELIOS 44-2 2/58 lens has a diaphragm preset ring. With it, you can select one of the fixed values: F / 2, 2.8, 4, 5.6, 8, 11, 16. Unlike the preset ring, the diaphragm setting ring rotates smoothly and with it you can set any intermediate value. The smooth motion of the diaphragm setting ring is useful when shooting video. The diaphragm consists of 8 petals, which form a hole in the form of regular polyhedra.
The focus ring rotates 270 degrees, the stroke of the ring is smooth. Manual hitting is quite convenient. During focusing, the front lens does not rotate, only the frame rim is elongated.
In the center of the image, the lens is sharp enough even on F / 2.0. On the closed diaphragms, the edges and corners of the image come to normal. Like other lenses of the HELIOS-44 family, version 44-2 spins the background (the legendary “twisted bokeh” of helios). Such a lens can be an excellent find.
Lens HELIOS 44-2 2/58 – one of the most common lenses of the HELIOS 44 series. The mass production of such lenses did not go for the benefit of image quality. The lens can and should be used for any creative ideas. On the crooked cameras it can serve as a good portrait lens.
85 mm / F2 – Jupiter 9
Lens JUPITER 9 2/85
- Focal Length: 86mm
- Diaphragm: F2
The optical circuit of JUPITER 9 2/85 was copied with Carl Zeiss Jena Sonnar 2/85. The JUPITER 9 2/85 lens is solidly assembled – all made of metal and glass. The focus ring rotates smoothly. During focusing, the front lens does not rotate, but the frame rims forward. The focus ring rotates 270 degrees. During focusing, the entire lens unit moves. The minimum focusing distance is 80 cm. The maximum ratio for macro photography is 1: 7.3. The lens can use standard filters with a diameter of 49 mm.
The lens has an installation ring and a diaphragm preset ring. The installation ring can take one of the following fixed values: F / 2, 2.8, 4, 5.6, 8, 11, 16. The preset ring rotates smoothly and with its help you can set any value of the number F. The aperture consists of 15 petals already.
On the open diaphragm, the lens lacks any sharpness and contrast, which can be skillfully applied to create portraits. At the aperture of F / 5.6 JUPITER 9 2/85 gives normal sharpness.
Features of the JUPITER 9 2/85 lens:
- A large maximum F / 2.0 aperture and a focal length of 85 mm make it easy to control the depth of the sharply-imaged space.
- The lens is quite heavy.
- The aperture consists of 15 petals and is ideal for shooting portraits, giving an even bokeh. Also, in creating an excellent bokeh helps an excellent Sonnar scheme for 7 elements in 3 groups.
Lens JUPITER 9 2/85 – a lens with a strong soft effect on a fully open aperture. From the aperture of F / 2.8, the lens significantly increases its sharpness. Can serve as an interesting creative lens, in particular for creating portraits.
100 mm / F2.8 – MC Kaleinar 5H
Lens KALEYNAR 5H 2.8 / 100
- Focal length: 100mm
- Diaphragm: F2.8
The KALEINAR 5H 2.8 / 100 lens is an excellent short TV with a f / 2.8-22 aperture and 100mm focal length. There is his double ARSAT H 100 F2.8 – it’s the same lens.
The KALEINAR 5H 2.8 / 100 lens is a legendary lens, it is a very popular lens due to its relative cheapness and high quality of the received photos. He is rightfully considered one of the best Soviet portrait lenses.
When using the KALEINAR 5H 2.8 / 100 lens, there will be no problems with focusing to infinity, as well as with preset aperture. It is very easy to find out the year of the lens release – for this the first two digits in its serial number answer.
The KALEINAR 5H 2.8 / 100 lens weighs more than 300 grams with its small appearance. MC Kaleinar-5H 2.8 / 10 is made in the good old traditions – glass and metal.
The KALEINAR 5H 2.8 / 100 lens only has manual focus. The focus ring is rubberized. When focusing, the lens trunk lengthens by about 2 centimeters. The focus ring rotates 270 degrees, so the KALEINAR 5H 2.8 / 100 has a very large focus ring move. When focusing, the front lens does not rotate. Focus on the lens is quite nice. The minimum focusing distance is 80 centimeters.
The aperture of the lens has only 6 petals. The maximum value of F / 2.8 makes it easy to take pictures with a blurred background. The aperture can take a value from F / 2.8 to F / 22.
In connection with the excellent ratio of the focal length and aperture, the KALEINAR 5H 2.8 / 100 lens is ideal for portrait and creative shooting.
The lens has good image quality. First of all, it has excellent sharpness all over the field of the frame, good contrast, color rendition.
The KALEINAR 5H 2.8 / 100 lens is a unique lens with fantastic sharpness. The lens is one of the top five portrait Soviet lenses.
135 mm / F3.5 – Jupiter 37A
The JUPITER 37A 3.5 / 135 lens
- Focal Length: 135mm
- Aperture: F3.5
Legend of the last century, the people’s lens – JUPITER 37A 3.5 / 135. He is called a small TV or a big portrait, which corresponds to reality. JUPITER 37A 3.5 / 135 is the best Soviet portrait lens on the range of 85-135mm.
Features of the JUPITER 37A 3.5 / 135:
- Ordinary enlightenment. But even this enlightenment avoids unnecessary glare.
- Has a replaceable shank. It allows you to use a photo system with different working segments.
- 12 petals of the diaphragm. Therefore, it can act as an excellent portrait lens with smooth circles blurring the background (it has a good side).
- Not a fixed stroke of the diaphragm ring – the ring does not have fixed diaphragm values of type 4.5, 5.6, 8, but has a continuous stroke ring. This is very useful when shooting video, when you can smoothly close and open the diaphragm (and not jerky at fixed values)
- Large diaphragm stroke F3.5-F22. Pretty manoeuvrable lens. JUPITER 37A 3.5 / 135 has the function of preset aperture. To use this function, you need to remove the diaphragm ring into the camera and release it at the desired aperture value. Then the aperture will be closed only to the specified value. This is quite handy when working with manual optics – to focus on the full open diaphragm, quickly close to the desired value and shoot.
- The metal case.
- Works in minus 15 to plus 45 ° C.
- Near focus of 1.2 meters. The focus ring rotates 270 degrees.
- The diameter of the filter is 52 mm.
- The lens has 4 lenses in 3 groups.
- On the fully open diaphragm F3.5, slightly soft, excellent portraits are obtained, if it is closed, then the sharpness is sufficient for all tasks.
The JUPITER 37A 3.5 / 135 lens is a good lens. The lens has a nice blur of the background and excellent sharpness since the maximum open diaphragm. The JUPITER 37A 3.5 / 135 lens is one of the best Soviet portrait lenses, it is easy to install on modern digital SLR cameras with the help of a replacement shank system.